Sunday, September 19, 2010

Spud Days Disc Golf

A couple of weeks ago we made our annual trip over to the Shelley Spud Days. We love to go and participate in the Spud festivities. This year, Nate decided to invite some of his young men and join in the Disc-Golf Tournament. I decided to go along for the fun, but after some coaching from Nate and the boys, I entered into the women's league on the spot. I am sure glad I listened to their counsel because I ended up winning 1st Prize! That's right. I came home with an extra $40!! Nate came in a close 2nd place for the men's league. He thinks he is entitled to some of the money I won since he had to coax me into playing. I don't think so! I worked hard for that money. Okay...maybe not...I had a lucky day!


Nate and his young men sporting their discs
The winning disc

2 comments:

eL said...

Umm... who's awesome? Yes. You are, Kaylala!

Unknown said...

You ROCK!!