Wednesday, January 11, 2012

New Years Celebration

After Christmas Nate and I decided to take a little get-away to celebrate the upcoming New Year. So being the good husband he is, he planned us a little "Lover's Get-Away" in Salt Lake. Our first stop was checking in at the Armstrong Mansion Bed and Breakfast where we stayed the night.

 Then we headed to the Grizzlies Hockey Game.
 We had pretty sweet seats sitting about three rows back and right behind the penalty box for the other team.
 We were pretty excited when one player got put in the penalty box...
... Even better was four...
 ...But the best was five! Hockey games are about the only time I feel right in "heckling" players. We pretty much fit in with all the other fans. It was great fun.  
 After the game.
And enjoying a little bubbly to celebrate the new year. (The picture is blurry because I was playing around with my new sweet I-Phone). It was a much needed weekend and a great way to celebrate 2012!

No comments: