Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Everyday Through the IPhone

It seems like whenever I want to take a picture, the moment passes by too quickly and all I have time for is to grab my phone. So hence the very poor quality of pictures. But I still love them. These babies sure make us laugh and smile everyday. 

We are starting to get more and more adventurous as a family of four. It can get quite comical at times. Today I took a picture of Emmett and Kamryn together for the very first time...alone..with no one holding them. It went well until Emmett bopped Kamryn in the head. And he also kept trying to sit on her. She is just the right height. 
But then there are moments when Emmett just wants to kiss his little sis. 
 Emmett is so funny these days. This picture is before I gave him a very needed haircut (I'm pretty sure it's the 8th or 9th time I've given him one since he was born). He also had just gotten into some snacks and I hadn't noticed. 
 One of his favorite places to play is in the dog bed. It is seriously disgusting because he rolls around and lays in it. You just have to laugh about it though.
 And this little girl just turned 3 months. It blows my mind. But we are all very happy to be in this stage of life. Everyone is doing much better. She can be so serious at times, but mostly she is one happy and smiling baby. And she is still so skinny. She has a long way to catch up to her brother!

5 comments:

markandjenny said...

How adorable are these children?!? I must see them!

Unknown said...

These babies of yours are so cute. And she is just so dainty! I can't imagine having two that close together. You are amazing my friend.

Beth Willmore said...

OH my heavens! That pic of E's crazy hair with a messy face made me laugh out loud! You have the cutest kids ever! (Also - what's the problem with E trying to sit on K? Are you prejudiced or something??)

Anyway, love your face and those babies are SO cute!

Unknown said...

that is one great smile! love them both!

Brady and Amber said...

Oh Emmett in Skips bed is hilarious! And I love that smiling picture of Kamryn! She is a doll!