Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Easter

Celebrating Holidays are becoming more fun now that the babies are getting older. I really wasn't planning on doing much for the babies for Easter because let's face it, they are still so little but my mom convinced me they needed a little something.

They got a little candy (mostly things Nate and I love) and some bubbles and a little dolly. When Emmett saw the bubbles he got pretty excited and we had to immediately go outside and blow them because he kept yelling, "bubbles, bubbles, bubbles!"
A great moment on Easter was watching Emmett take a little nap on Nate. This is very rare these days.
Later on we ventured to Grandma and Grandpa Robinson's and had a little Easter Egg hunt in the backyard.
Emmett loved shaking the eggs and running around the yard.
 Sis enjoyed it too. Her face is priceless. I love the double chin.
Afterwards Emmett pulled sis along in a wagon. Then we ate an awesome Easter dinner with Ma and Pa. 
Earlier in the week the grandparent's had a fun little surprise sent to our house...a slide!
Emmett was so excited and I could barely get it out of the box for him before he started to slide down it. This is probably my favorite picture right now. He's yelling "go!" I love this moment.
 And sis sure enjoyed the box until she discovered that if she pulled her socks off she can scale up the slide like a pro. It was a bit scary when I was changing Emmett's diaper and I looked up and there she was on top of the slide. I'm just waiting for the day until there is a broken bone in this household.
Thanks grandma and grandpa! The Easter slide is so much fun!

3 comments:

Beth Willmore said...

Love the slide idea!! Your kids are so cute and I love it that E was pulling her in that tiny wagon! :)

You guys are such cute parents and your babies are adorable, I can't believe they're getting so big!

Unknown said...

I feel like we are living the same life. We have that slide too and Biya will climb all the way to the top too. Super strong kids of ours. I love the photo of E pulling Kay Kay. SUPER CUTE!

I've tried 4 times to prove I'm not a robot and failed. If you see this comment, eventually it worked.

Brady and Amber said...

Oh those sweeties! That slide looks like such a fun thing! Those babies keep getting bigger and cuter! I can't believe we will see the year mark of Kamryn and Owen next month.