Tuesday, July 22, 2014

June Happenings

Our summer has been jammed packed so far! It seems like we have been all over the place but we have enjoyed most of the summer and are looking forward to more adventures! 

June was a busy one. Unfortunately it started out with my Grandpa Robinson's funeral. However we are all happy he is now with my grandma and it's always a nice time to contemplate his life and all of the fun memories we shared with grandpa and grandma. I was able to accompany my brother while he sang a beautiful song at the funeral and Nate was chasing two naughty babies in the hall and playing with them in the parking lot during the funeral. 
 All the cousins were there except for one who was still serving his mission. 
In the middle of June we celebrated Kay Kay's 1st birthday! Oh my goodness what a year it has been. I am glad to say we are in this stage of life. But it is hard to see your baby turn into a toddler. She decided to walk a few weeks before her birthday and now the house is full of two crazies!! We had family over and gave her a milk and cookies party. 
 She was very spoiled and loved all of her fun presents. (Emmett did too.)
This girl loves necklaces and has to always have one on. By the time she was able to smash into her little cake she didn't feel very well and pretty much screamed and I wasn't able to get any pictures of that because my camera broke. Maybe that was for the best. 
 Towards the end of June we went to the Owens annual camping family reunion up by Soda Springs. The babies were very excited to try out their new camp chairs and I was excited to camp in a trailer this year with a toilet and with two babies. 
We have a lot of cute pictures of this fun camping trip but I don't have access to any of them yet. The babies got nice and dirty!

The rest of June was spent having lots of fun in the sun and water and fighting over treasured toys at grandma's house.

1 comment:

Mel Eppich said...

I feel like we've missed so much! Happy birthday Kay kay!!