Thursday, October 16, 2014

Two Friends

These two kids of ours are so funny. When one is doing something the other one is right by their side. It's usually Kamryn following Emmett around but they both ask for the other whenever one of them is sleeping. They were meant to be so close in age. 
 This picture cracks me up because she wanted to sit by Buddy but didn't want her picture taken. 
 Just giving some loves. But don't let this moment fool you because I'm pretty sure right after they got in a fight. 
 Emmett's favorite spot and he's taught Kay Kay how to climb up on that same shelf too. 
 Just a normal day at the Esplin household. 
 Enjoying a few books with Daddy. This happens multiple times a day and it makes my heart happy. 
Love these "twins" of ours. 

2 comments:

Beth Willmore said...

I'm pretty sure I say the same thing in every comment I leave on your blog but.... "THEY ARE SO CUTE!!!" I can't even stand it! I love it that they climb up on that shelf, what's he going to do when he's too big for it? Also love the shoulder ride that Nate is arranging there too!

Love them and love YOU!

Unknown said...

I was so bummed my kiddos weren't feeling good. We ended up staying home the whole weekend. I was leaving for Idaho the next day and Biya decided to throw up in the car on our way there. I turned around and called it a good effort. We'll have to get together for sure when I come up. These pictures are making me SUPER bummed. I do Biya's hair the exact same way. It's my hairstyle of choice these days.