Monday, July 16, 2012

Camping, Camping, and More Camping

Wow! What a summer so far!  At the end of June I hit up 3 camping trips withing a 2 week period. Crazy and a little stinky. The first trip was for Girl's Camp. I am not posting pictures of it nor am I going to describe it because I like to talk about happy things.

The second trip was our annual family reunion to Diamond Creek.  Lots of food, lots of laughs, and lots of fun. I think the first thing Nate wanted to do when we got there was to find some water.
 Amongst all the fun games, Nate's mom had a girls versus boys game in which we had to carry cups of water on our heads. Of course the girls won and we were able to get the boys a little wet afterwards.
 And of course it wouldn't be a camping trip without Nate and his brothers dressing up in muu muu's and singing happy birthday to a couple of cousins.
Until next year!

1 comment:

eL said...

Love the muu muu's. So funny.