Monday, July 16, 2012

Island Park

The third camping trip in a 2 week period was to Island Park. My parents rented a cabin for all of us. My brothers and their cute little families came. Again we had so much fun but ate way too much!
I wasn't able to get pictures of everyone, but I do have some pretty good videos that I could use to my advantage in the future...

Some of our fun activities included a puppet show based on Scripture stories presented by each family...
 Trying to teach this cute little girl to walk...
 Nate jumping in the reservoir...
 A fun impromptu talent show (Nate was reciting a poem)...
 A Minute-To-Win-It game show...
 Four-wheeling...
 ...And enjoying some time in the hammock.
We also had a great time playing horse-shoes, canoeing, and fishing. What an awesome trip! Thanks mom and dad!

1 comment:

eL said...

Jealous! I love island park. Looks like you guys had a blast.