Sunday, September 23, 2012

Newborn Pictures

A few days after baby Emmett was born, I wanted to capture his cute little newborn face and scheduled a newborn session with someone who use to be in my ward. Well I was pretty disappointed in how the pictures turned out and I had to pay an arm and a leg for what we did get (actually we are still waiting to receive them). After finding this out, my sis-in-laws decided to help me out. They have both been over to take pictures for me. The following are one of the sessions. (More to come!)
I think they turned out pretty darn cute. What do you think?
 
 



Nate is going to make this little boy like baseball whether he likes it or not!

3 comments:

eL said...

Super cute. I love how much hair he has.

Mel Eppich said...

Oh! I'm so sad his first shots didn't turn out- but THESE ARE ADORABLE!!!!! You have the cutest (okay, can we call it a two way tie) boy ever :) I'm missing you and your sweet little munchkin- needing some Esplin-Eppich time!

Unknown said...

your sis-in-law did great! cute, cute, cute!