Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Silly Babies

These two babies of ours sure keep us entertained day in and day out. The best is watching Kamryn belly laugh pretty much over anything Emmett does. It gets him really excited and then once he calms down he usually comes over to give little sis a kiss. It might be my new favorite thing. 
This little girl just turned 4 months and has turned into such a happy and smiley baby. (For awhile there we were a little unsure what was going on with her). 
She is still so tiny and petite. In fact we have to take her back into the doctor in a couple of weeks to check her weight again. 
And did I mention that this little dude gets into everything?! Well he does. One of his new favorite things is crawling into sister's bouncer. He will play in there for a good 30 minutes. But I've had to put a stop to it because he is starting to stretch it out because of his chunk. 
 Church is a joke these days. I go and feel like I'm training for a triathlon or something and then when we are on our way home I think, "What just happened?" This last Sunday Emmett was a bit of a character. In fact while I was out in the hall during Sunday school trying to rock Kamryn to sleep and keeping an eye on Emmett at the same time, someone stopped me to chat and I looked behind me and saw Emmett running toward the chapel doors. I thought they were closed but decided to check just in case. Good thing I did because Emmett had run into the chapel and was climbing up the steps to the podium while another ward was enjoying their sacrament meeting. Let's just say I was a bit mortified and I'm sure the color of my face gave everything away. 

But in the next moment you forget it all because they can be just so darn cute!


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Our life sounds about the same. Darius climbs in the bouncer knowing at any minute I'm going to tell him to get out because he's TOO BIG. He tries to rock Briaunna in it and I'm pretty sure she has suffered from whip lash (sp?) Those moments of the baby laughing at the older brother-- LOVE-- I'm crossing my fingers that I never have to get my child from climbing the stairs to the podium. I'm lucky though because Darius is in Nursery.

Beth Willmore said...

Your babies are SO cute!! Just know that it does get better at church, but it takes a LONG while... Meg and Parker are both good now, but Mace STILL is a pain in church! Like throwing magnets and hitting the guy in the row behind us, or yelling, "Where da water!!" during the sacrament... aaah the joys of having kids. Every week I think though, "At least I should get blessings for being here, even though I didn't hear anything or learn anything!"

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness they are so darn cute. And she's is so, so tiny! What a sweetheart. I love that she laughs at him. And yes, church gets better. In four or five years you are going to be living it up in Relief Society. I miss you tons!

Shantel said...

Cute cute babies!!!! I love your updates!!!

Mel Eppich said...

haha, cute friend. I MISS you! love those babies of yours! I can't imagine church with two, Brody is crazy enough that we often wonder why we even go. ;)