Saturday, November 2, 2013

Dressing Up

I honestly think my all time favorite part of Halloween is dressing up and seeing all the fun costume ideas out there. Even though I was a bit disappointed in the way mine and Nate's costumes turned out, Emmett and Kamryn were definitely the highlights of the night. So of course I have to post more pictures of them. (You'd  think they are the center of our lives or something....)

First off, I'm really not sure what's cuter than a big brother giving his little sis a kiss. Yep, right in the center of her face. He sure loves her. 
Our little teenie tiny Goldilocks girl. 
 Our cute little baby bear. He was destined to be a bear this year with his round cheeks and bright blue eyes. 
 This is a rare picture...they are both sitting together with no adult supervision. Very impressive babies.
And then it doesn't last too long. 
Since sis is so little, we had to put her in a doll stroller. She fit just right. Maybe we should have re-considered her Halloween costume and dressed her up as a cabbage patch doll...
 Waiting for the trick-or-treaters at Grandma and Grandpa's house.
 And last but not least...these were Nate's pants. Awesome purchase at D.I. His legs went numb as he drove the short distance to Rexburg. 


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Kayla, You make me laugh. I love you so much. Their costumes are the cutest! Her little wig is so stinkin' funny! I bet it was so fun dressing them up. Halloween is my favorite now that I have kids. And I always think of that Halloween when we stayed in and ate popcorn and watched a scary movie. My favorite college memories are with you my friend!

markandjenny said...

Honestly you make me so happy. Those babies are just beautiful. Will you bring them over for a play date please?!?

Beth Willmore said...

Cutest Goldilocks and the 3 bears EVER! That yarn wig seriously cracks me up!

Unknown said...

so you & nate were bears as well? i'm guessing goldilocks & the 3 bears was the theme? little E was sure cute!

Mel Eppich said...

How adorable! I miss those babies! Brody is missing his cousins too!