Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Two Peas in a Pod

Oh these cute sweet babies! They sure love each other.
Emmett loves making sis laugh and sis loves laughing at Emmett. 
This is probably one of our favorite videos of these cuties right now. Emmett's new favorite thing is to sit on Kamryn and she loves it! (And Emmett is using Nate's deodorant to talk on the phone).
Now that Kay Kay is getting bigger and moving around I find Emmett playing near her more and more. He is definitely becoming more interested in her. 
He is learning to share some of his toys and books, but usually he will take them away from her first. 
And if one of them is on our lap, the other wants on too. There is nothing better than a lap full of babies!
Even though Kamryn's eyes are glowing in this pic, I had to share it. Emmett was so tired one night he wouldn't open his eyes but was giggling because we set sis on the couch with him. They just love to be near each other and we don't mind it one bit! 

4 comments:

markandjenny said...

Oh Kayla they are just so sweet. Darling kiddos.

Beth Willmore said...

I had to watch that movie twice, so funny! I especially love it when he tries to hand her the "phone" and sticks it in her mouth. What cute little kids!!

Also love it that they both have to sit on your lap at the same time, I still do that to my mom! Me and my 28 year old brother at the same time! :) (No wonder my mom sometimes has to be in a wheelchair...)

Love you and your cute, chubby-cheeked kids!

Brady and Amber said...

Oh my goodness, I just love this post so much! It's so funny that Emmett likes to sit on Kamryn cuz Benson does that to Owen too. They are too cute!

Mel Eppich said...

I love you and I Totally agree, nothing better than a lap full of babies!