Saturday, March 29, 2014

How We Pass the Time

Where in the world does the time go?! I blink and a week has passed. I don't think I like that very much. But we sure love passing the time with these babies of ours.

Now that the weather is somewhat more decent (depending on the day) we love getting out and going to the park. The other day we decided to put them in the bike carrier and walk around with them. As you can see Kamryn is soaking it all up and loving it while Emmett does not like his space intruded upon.
Then there are other moments where we build forts because it is too cold outside and they both love it! I love how an angle of a picture can really put about 5-8 pounds of extra weight on a baby. 
We also like to pass the time reading books in our sunglasses because sometimes it's just too bright inside the house...
...and then there's moments when we just need to practice the piano out of our animal book. 
We love watching this little girl grow and explore like crazy (She's 9 months already!)
And sometimes she gets treats stuck on the side of her cute little face. 
Some of our favorite things to do to pass the time is just to sit and watch our babies (we laugh quite a bit), Emmett loves feeding himself and pretty much will eat anything these days if he can dip it in ketchup. (I usually have to wash our curtains about once a week). 
 And Kamryn makes us laugh with her awesome "Medusa" hair. It may be time for a haircut. 
What's more fun than watching these two munchkins on the video camera trying to go to sleep?
Good thing I put up a crib railing protector or someone might chew through his crib.  
 I'm pretty sure she knows we were looking at her. The funny thing was she was holding really still too and just staring at the ceiling. 
Good thing we have these wonderful memories while the time passes us by way too quickly!

6 comments:

markandjenny said...

I'm ready to part for sure! Let's get that planned. Those babies of yours are just too cute. Let's hope it warms up and we can all hit up the park:)

Mel Eppich said...

I sure love and miss you! Brody Loves katchup too haha! We are headed that way this weekend but we've had colds so I'll text you when it gets closer:)

Unknown said...

Isn't life wonderful? I love ALL of these pictures. You have the cutest kids.

Shantel said...

So cute!!!!!!!

Beth Willmore said...

Oh I'm dying they are SO cute!! Those little chubby faces make me smile so much!

I agree that as it warms up more we need to play so much this summer - they're only little for a while! :)

Unknown said...

I love all your commentaries, it makes me miss you! I can't get over these babies of yours, they really are getting so big. We are coming up over Mother's Day weekend and I'd love to see you if you're free. I'll text you when it gets closer!