Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Ode to the Outdoors

Being outside is sure good for the soul....and good for the temperament of two certain babies. We are all really hoping these nice days aren't just for teasing. 

Anytime Nate and I run outside for a quick second this is what we see...
 Yes there are usually a lot of baby slobbers plastered on the glass.
 The glass can get pretty disgusting.
 But I keep cleaning it off so they have a nice clean window to look through.
They love going for stroller rides. Although  I really have to make sure Emmett is properly belted in or else he likes to try and sneak out. 
 I can't believe I got a picture of him standing still because he is usually running all over the place the minute he touches ground.
 And this little girl is just happy to be along for the ride. (And yes that is my handiwork of strapping her in. I might have been in a bit of a hurry).
 Last Saturday while Nate was camping in the snow, we decided to go to the park and we ran into Grandpa and Grandma, Aunt Heidi, Aunt Hannah and Uncle Brig. And this little dude got to ride on the scooter. So fun!
Bring on the sunshine! We sure love it!

4 comments:

Shantel said...

We are ready for sunshine at our house too!! Your babies are adorable!!!

Unknown said...

amen to that! the summer days will be so fun with k & little e in kiddie pools and bucket hats!

markandjenny said...

I feel like I appreciate sunshine and warm weather infinitely more as a mom. So much goodness and positivity and things to do!

Unknown said...

Love the slobber. Wouldn't have it any other way. :)