Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Grateful

There are many things I am grateful for. Here are just a few:
 
I am grateful that Nate only grows a mustache once a year in the month of November to help with cancer awareness which is known as "Movember."
 It looks a bit dark. That's because on Thanksgiving he and two of his brothers decided to dye their mustaches black. It's been a tough week to look at him but I am still grateful for him.
 I am grateful for this cute little chubby blessing and miracle in our lives.
 Even though it still looks bad, I am grateful that my hair is growing out. Still needs a bit  more time though.
 And of course I'm most grateful for our little family!!
 

5 comments:

Beth Willmore said...

Oh my heck that moustache FREAKED me out!!! I wish you would have taken some pictures of them dying them though - so funny!

Love your rooster hair - you should totally style it like that, you could start a new trend!

markandjenny said...

Catching up on my to read list! Your little family just makes me happy!

Mel Eppich said...

I just Love you friend! You always know how to make me smile. I, too am glad that the "stach" only comes once a year :) but ya gotta love him for it! That little guys is SO cute. . and big- I miss those cheeks! Give them kisses for me! My hair is not nearly as hot as yours- super jealous:)

eL said...

Oh my dear friend, I was brought to tears with that awesome picture of your hair. For the record I know how you feel. When I was in high school I accidently scalped myself... long story for another time... I was bald for a bit and when it grew back in it looked very similar to yours. Can't wait to see you soon!

Unknown said...

pretty sure if you just put emmett under the tree you and nate would be happier than clams! that dyed mustache is grossssssss.