Friday, November 2, 2012

Halloween Cookie Monster

I love the Fall and Halloween. And usually every year I con Nate into celebrating 13 Days of Halloween/Fall fun with me where we do something different each day for 13 days to celebrate the season. Well let's just say this year time totally slipped us by. (I think Nate secretly didn't mind, but I'm kind of sad about it).  Oh well. There's always next year.
 
I mean, we didn't even dress up for Halloween (a first in I don't even know how long). Technically we had no reason to dress up because we had no plans. Sad. But when I got a homemade hat in the mail from my sis-in-law, I definitely knew I needed to dress little E up.
 
What do you think?!
"ME WANT COOKIE!!"
(Actually I think he was more interested in his hands than his costume).
This was probably my favorite part of Halloween!
 Next year I already have our costumes planned out. Just wait!
 

2 comments:

Beth Willmore said...

Oh my heck that last picture is the cutest thing EVER! Love the cookie monster and what a cozy little costume! Can't wait to see what you come up with next year!

Unknown said...

Ahhh, he's so cute! I loved seeing you last weekend!