Saturday, October 27, 2012

Skype, Chubs, and Smiles

Our life is pretty much centered around little E and we absolutely love it!
 
The other night we got to chat with some cousins in Washington via Skype and they ended up taking some pictures of us.
 
Can you tell we kind of love Emmett? 
 The boys.
 And I tell you what...this little boy is getting to be quite the chunk. (Emmett, not Nate).
 It's getting really hard not to squeeze his cheeks!
 The most important event this past week was Nate trying and trying to get a smile out of Emmett. He even crawled under his jungle gym to see if he could get a little smile. Didn't work.
 But later that night while Nate was changing Emmett's diaper, I hear, "Hurry quick! Come upstairs!"  He finally smiled for Nate (I must include the fact that Emmett had a big blow out and then peed all over the place). That's got to make a guy feel happy.

Wait for it...I can see a smile coming on...
 There it is!!


6 comments:

Beth Willmore said...

SO cute! I'd squish those cheeks all day!! I love it that you had to clarify that it was E getting chubby and not Nate... :)

So fun to get his first smiles!

Mel Eppich said...

Oh my Goodness! so so so stinkin cute! can't wait to see you guys!

Shantel said...

I love the chubbiness!!! So cute!

Unknown said...

ha ha ha! thats the secret! fill him up so he has to have a blow-out! cute skype family pic!

Kristin said...

The smiles make it so fun! He is a doll. And that's so Nate to crawl under the jungle gym... ;) Must be a dad thing!

Karen Whyte said...

He is such a cutie! I feel like the worlds worst friend for not coming to visit him (and you)yet! I promise to come soon! Steve and I are dying to meet him! See you soon