Monday, October 8, 2012

Guy Time

I love watching Nate with little Emmett.
It's probably one of my favorite things.
 
Here are some of my favorite pictures of my two favorite guys...
 
Snuggling.
 Taking a nap right after work.
 Trying to get a smile. (I'm not going to brag but I get some pretty cute smiles almost everyday!)
 Walking around exploring the house.
 Yep...that's poop on Nate's shirt if you look closely. Not the first time either.
I walked up the stairs one night and this is what I see in the bedroom. Nate snuggling with Emmett on one side and Skip on the other. Wait...What?!
 And of course enjoying the last Braves game of the season together. Nate made sure to order a little infant Braves hat for Emmett so they could watch the game in style. (We won't talk about how that game ended).


4 comments:

eL said...

Super cute Kayla-la. Sorry I missed you this weekend and your parents. I left my gift with my mom who will take it over to your moms. Please note it is not perfect, but I hope you still like it. Love your face!

Mel Eppich said...

LOVE IT. . . LOVE YOU! p.s. was skip in your bed!?!? hahaha :)

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness he's cute! And his little nursery is perfect. I love those colors. Look at you, such a decorator!

Beth Willmore said...

Oh my gosh that it SO cute!! Love the one of Nate snuggling with the dog also - classic!

Great - now Emmett will be a sports nut like his dad too!