Sunday, October 21, 2012

Growing

This little guy is growing way too fast!
 
We wish we could just stop time, but we are also getting excited to see his little personality and all the fun things he does everyday.
 
This picture was just a couple of weeks ago. Still in newborn clothes.
 Now look at his cute chunk! He will probably grow out of 3 month clothes in just a week or so.
I weighed him a couple of days ago and he is now 11.5 pounds.
 Emmett is so alert. He loves to be awake most of the day. Which helps him to sleep most of the night. He slept 8 hours last night! Yes I know, we are very lucky parents!
 I love how his cheeks are starting to grow down around his chin.
I can't get enough of his cuteness!!


5 comments:

Beth Willmore said...

Oh my gosh I love his chubby cheeks! He could fit right in with Mace's little fat face here at our house!

I love it that you're getting sleep - it's a LOT easier to be a good mamma when you've gotten some sleep (plus then you don't feel and LOOK like a zombie for the first 6 months)!

Unknown said...

he is filling out and i can't wait to meet him! so glad you get to sleep at night!

Kristin said...

I am so happy that he slept through the night. May there be many more of those to come!!
He is so handsome and we LOVE having his picture on our fridge!! :) Thank you!

Mel Eppich said...

So stinkin cute! I love that kid! I can't even tell you how jealous I am of your 8 hours- you'll have to let me know what that feels like- I honestly can't remember ;) Loved your hair post too. . but have to say it was way more fun hearing it in person. We can have rooster hair together- Mines super awesome right now too haha. Love you friend!

Shantel said...

Emmett is getting so big!!!! What a handsome little guy!!! (I'm sorry about your hair!)