Monday, March 18, 2013

The "Bump"

I don't really enjoy taking pics of myself...especially now. (But due to popular request) here's the latest baby bump picture.
 
At 26 weeks!
 Emmett wanted to be part of the action. (This is also after the realization that I hadn't finished doing my hair).
So there you have it. I should have taken another picture today because I'm pretty sure my stomach has grown about 4 inches since these pictures.
 
In other baby news....I am a complete mess at times. For example tonight at dinner I started to laugh at something which really wasn't even that funny in the first place. Before I knew it I was laughing so hard that I had tears streaming down my face and then I just started to cry. This went on for a good 5 minutes while Nate just stared at me wondering what in the world was going on. Oh dear.
 
But in better news I can eat a lot more now and it makes life so much more pleasant. However my cravings aren't that healthy. I could eat a big fat juicy steak along with an ice cream cone or shake with every meal and I would be one happy lady.


7 comments:

eL said...

Love the pics!! I'm a bit jealous... I love steak, icecream and shakes. :) Love your face lady!

Beth Willmore said...

There is NOTHING wrong with steak and ice cream! At least you're not craving edible underwear or anything like that - so you're good!

THANK YOU for the belly pictures - you look amazing! I don't know why you're saying you look huge. I look exactly like you do right now - and I'm not knocked up!!

Can't wait for the sleep over! Also - still using my Voodoo doll to try and subliminally convince you to name her Beth... is it working?

markandjenny said...

Oh lady, you make me laugh! Let's get together soon please! I would love a big ole steak!

Mel Eppich said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE (if i wrote Love a million times it would't come close to covering it) the BUMP and you and little E man! welcome to hormones. . .sadly it doesn't get better for a while :) can't wait to see your face!!!

Karen Whyte said...

You look great!! And of course so does Emmit! We need pedicures soon, assuming the weather ever warms up enough to wear sandals.

Shantel said...

You look so great!!! Gotta love pregnancy hormones. . . I cried after I broke a fried egg once. Beau still teases me about that! I'm excited to see you soon!!!

Unknown said...

This just made me laugh. Your bump is smaller than my bump for sure :) I think my bump sticks out AT LEAST 4 more inches than yours. Last night I was watching the Notebook waiting for Fernando to get home and Oh my word... I sobbed and then I went to go pick up Darius because he was crying and literally tears were streaming down my face. I looked at Fernando and said, "I seriously can't stop" I kept telling him- "it's the hormones", but he just laughed at me. Reading this made me feel better. I probably cry most days of the week and when I say most, that's 6 out of 7. It's the craziest thing. Thanks for posting Kayla. You are one funny girl.