Thursday, March 7, 2013

Adventures at Our House

Whoa! Where does the time go these days? I am not keeping up but still loving every minute! 
This little E man is now trying to sit up. He can sit up on his own for a good 15 seconds and he loves sitting up every minute of the day with our help. Watch out world! He is going to be into everything pretty soon!
 I know I am a great photographer with this super white picture but I wanted to capture how incredibly blue and beautiful Emmett's eyes are. He gets lots of compliments and I am pretty sure he will be breaking lots of hearts in the future. 
 This is what his dad likes to do with his face when I am not around. Good thing Emmett's doesn't care. 
 Emmett got his 6 month shots the other day and we had a bit of a traumatic night where none of us slept. I left early in the morning to surprise a friend with a birthday breakfast and I came home to the 2 boys sleeping in the bed together. Priceless. 
 Some cute cousin love. 
 One of our favorite things right now at our house is sneaking into Emmett's room while he is taking a nap and finding him in all sorts of funny positions. This is one of the more common ones these days...
 And 10 minutes later we found him like this.....
In other news Nate finally got rid of one of his nasty lumps on his arm. Sorry no after pictures. The stitches are still covered up thank goodness. Nate lovingly refers to his mass that was taken out as "Buford."  
And  last but not least (no pictures of this) Nate and I both got the stomach flu at exactly the same time. It was very interesting at our house for 24 hours to say the least. Little E man was saved from the sickness and friends and family watched him for a couple of days for us while we recovered. I do have to say it was a pretty comical situation at our house for awhile. We are grateful that is over!

3 comments:

Beth Willmore said...

I love the squishy face picture - Jared does that to the kids ALL the time and I tell him to knock it off but he thinks he's hilarious!

Also I'm sorry about the flu, and I'm pretty bummed that you didn't take any pictures of you and Nate simultaniously puking in the toilet together...

And Bufford?... I have no words.

Mel Eppich said...

I can't help but laugh and cry at the same time- I miss little E man So much! He is quite possibly the cutest boy I have ever layed eyes on (well if you count it a tie with the brodester :) ) I'm so sorry you were sick! I hate that I'm so far away and can't help out or be there for you!!! I'm going to be though when this new little girl arrives, if I have to move to the ID far a while ;) What was BUFFORD!?!?! just a cyst or something? nothing scary right!?!?! love love love your face!

Unknown said...

arm lumps??

his hair is blonde and short! his blue eyes are beautiful! hopefully you wont have any more illness. at least not at the same time!