Thursday, May 23, 2013

Growing Baby Boy

Where is the time going? Little E man is growing up so fast and thinking he is a lot bigger than he is. It's so fun to watch him grow but at the same time it makes me very sad. 

He loves sitting and playing with toys. His favorite right now is this awesome race car track with very annoying music that one of our kind neighbors gave to us. Nate and I have caught ourselves singing the ridiculous songs in the middle of the day. 
He now can pull himself up. And he thinks it's pretty neat! 
 A lot of times I will catch him standing up on his race car track...just chillin'. 
And of course he is into everything theses days. He loves exploring and still gets around doing a crazy army crawl that is super fast. But his preference is walking with assistance and could do that all day long! My back and hips usually give out before he does. 

Here's a sneak peak video of his army crawl. Not as fast as what he usually can do but it's still pretty darn cute. 

2 comments:

markandjenny said...

That looks SO comfortable! It is a wonder their clothes survive the crawling stage! I love his little round face. Don't you love the perks of parenthood? I always have amazing songs in my head for days. I just realized it is Thursday and we were supposed to go walk the green belt. The weather wasn't super great....hopefully soon?!

Unknown said...

that 3rd pic of him is ADORABLE! he could be a baby model!