Sunday, December 30, 2012

Christmas Time!

We had a great Christmas and it went by way too quickly! We were able to spend time with the Esplin clan and part of the Robinson clan. And after I looked at all the pictures we took I realized that our little Emmett man is the center of our lives because Nate and I (or the rest of our family) aren't really in any of the pictures. I love it!
 
We were also spoiled and got a really nice point and shoot camera from Mom and Dad. You can definitely tell the difference between our iPhone pictures and the nice pictures taken with our camera. Thanks Mom and Dad!
 
Our Christmas adventure started with getting Emmett all ready to go visit family. (His head is growing so big that we have to have him wear a hat everyday before he outgrows them.)
 At the Esplin's we played hard and Grandpa and Emmett crashed together.
 Then Emmett crashed again after we went Caroling at the nursing home.
 On our way to Rexburg we had to stop and see Emmett's favorite little buddy. I hope these two become the best of friends!
Christmas Day! Grandma Robinson made a cute little stocking for our little guy.
 Enjoying his new Jammie's!
 Taking a quick nap with dad.
 I had to document that I was actually around. Don't know why I am sucking on a cup. Weird.
 Grandpa and Grandpa made a "jungle gym" for Emmett so he would have something to play with.
 A happy little guy content to play on the floor.
It's hard to think that next year our little guy will probably be into everything!

1 comment:

Beth Willmore said...

Oh my gosh are he and Brody wearing the same onesi? So cute!

First of all I don't think you're sucking on the cup, I think you're making out with it. BIG difference!...

That boy of yours is so cute - love the redneck jungle gym! Looks like something we would do!