Sunday, December 30, 2012

First Haircut

Emmett's hair has been out of control. I have been begging Nate to let me trim it a tiny bit. (It's bad when his hair is longer than his ears). Nate finally relented and let me trim it. After a lot of squirming on Emmett's part and spitting up multiple times, we were successful with the trim.
 
His crazy before hair....
 ...and after!!
 The evidence. (I kept some in a little baggie).
 His hair looks super blonde now. I had a few people in church today ask me if I colored his hair. What?  I think it's pretty cute that his ends are super brown and the rest is super blonde. Super super cute!!!
 

4 comments:

Kristin said...

I love the baby rolls! Naked babies are so cute! :) And so is his haircut.

Beth Willmore said...

Oh my gosh I'm dying he is SO cute! Good job giving him a haircut and I love the little mohawk! I also love it that you are already poisoning your baby by coloring his hair as a newbory - oh wait, you're not crazy! (But it makes me wonder about your ward members...)

SO cute - also love the chubby nakedness too!

markandjenny said...

Whatever---I know you color his hair;) Come see us!

Shantel said...

He is getting so big!!! What a cutie!! Love the mohawk! :)