Thursday, December 20, 2012

The Story of the Chubby Cheeks

Emmett's cheeks are just so cute that I think I squeeze them on a regular basis. Sometimes I have to check to see if he is hiding anything in his mouth. And somedays they just look gigantic. Check out these cute (but horribly bad quality) pictures....
 
First there's the happy cheeks. With lots of cute dimples everywhere.
 Then there's the Eskimo cheeks.
 And then there's cheeks we just can't explain.
 And finally...just dang cute cheeks that are hard not to squeeze.
 When strangers use to comment on Emmett, the first thing was about how much hair he had. Now it's all about his chubbiness. I love it though!

2 comments:

Beth Willmore said...

So cute - I just want to squish those cheeks! We need to get together so I can meet that little chubby and squeeze him (in a non-weirdo/violent way)... just in a I'm your mom's friend and you are the cutest thing I've ever seen and I could squeeze you forever! Stil a little wierd? Dang.

Unknown said...

i guess i haven't been on your blog forEVER! cute pix and great holiday celebrations! who is the cute little guy you want to be his best friend in the earlier post?