Thursday, December 13, 2012

Dad Time

Over this last weekend and earlier this week I got the lovely stomach flu. It was just a pleasant experience. Nate was so great and was such a huge help. He was so cute with Emmett and basically helped me out with everything. Gotta love that guy.
 
I woke up one morning (I really had no clue one day from the next) and Nate had given Emmett a bath, dressed him up really cute, and combed over his hair.
 Which brings me to the next topic...Emmett's hair. It's really out of control these days and we have no idea what to do with it. Most days it looks like this...
 While I was quarantined in our bedroom being sick, all I could hear was Nate and Emmett playing and laughing together every day. Nate would play so much with Emmett that the little guy would just fall right asleep from exhaustion. Sometimes under the Christmas tree.
 Guys just being guys.
I love the fact that I am starting to feel better and can actually interact with people and stand up straight. It's a great feeling. But I am also happy Nate was able to spend some quality time with
little E.


3 comments:

Kristin said...

I hope you are feeling better! Ugh... the stomach flu is the worst! I'm glad the boys got some valuable together time though.

Beth Willmore said...

Oh my gosh I seriously love that little guy! He is so sweet and I love his hair!

I'm glad you're coming out of the depths of flu/hell and are still alive!

Hope you feel fantastic and that you guys have a great Christmas!

markandjenny said...

LOVE these pictures! His hair is totally amazing, you have to just leave it. I love the comb job Nate did. Too great for words. What a cute dad he is! Come see us sometime!