Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Week 4 Challenge

It's motivating for me at least to post about our 52 challenges. I probably won't post them all but I feel pretty proud when we accomplish them. Sorry if they are boring.

Week 4: Learn Something New About Your Spouse.

Nate's response: I already know everything about you.
Me: No you don't. Just play along. 

I found this fun little QUESTIONNAIRE on Pinterest that we used to spark some conversation about things we didn't know about each other. 

Let's just say I knew more about Nate than he knew about me (but not by much). 
He thought my favorite color was purple and that using the "Swiffer" was my favorite household chore. Not even.

But I thought his dream job would be to become a Sports Broadcaster but in fact he chose a Doctor. 

We didn't know much about each other's first pets and what gets us most excited. It was fun finding out the real "truth."

And we also sparked some fun conversation about some of our childhood memories. 

Little E just played on the floor. He loves playing with toys and exploring everything around him. 
Um...Emmett...your shirt is a little low cut. 
 Then after the questionnaire and all the playing, the boys got tired and took a nap. 



2 comments:

Beth Willmore said...

Wow - maybe you better have the modesty talk with E!

I tried that questionnaire with Jared and he kept saying, "Are you serious? This is dumb!" What a party pooper! I think it's just because I'm so shy and hard to get to know so he doesn't know anything about me. Oh wait - probably not!

markandjenny said...

I don't know what I like better, your post or Beth's comments. And if you talk to Beth, I want to be added to her blog list so I can read her blog once in awhile too!