Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Big Boy

Emmett is starting to think he is a lot bigger than he really is. He thinks he needs to sit up or stand up most of the time and yet he isn't able to do it on his own yet. 

When we were at the grandparent's we decided to put him in a high chair and he loved it! (Even though this picture looks like he doesn't). 
 He also likes to be propped up where he can look at everything, play with toys and suck on his two fingers.
 And then sometimes he lays down like he is a man after eating too much food and watching sports. 
Just today he finally rolled from his back to his stomach. He has been wanting to do this so bad for over a month and then I completely miss it. I only got the after effects of the monumental moment on video. I'm sure there will be a lot more opportunities.


4 comments:

Beth Willmore said...

Oh my gosh I love the pic of him sucking on his fingers! What a cutie!

You guys need to come up and hang out with us again - the kids would love to maul E again! :) Or we'll come down and hang out with you guys! (Although I don't know how you feel about me bringing my whole circus act down to your house... Hide yo kids, hide yo wives!)

Brady and Amber said...

Oh I love Emmetts talking! Benson is sitting with me saying "emet, emet, emet,emet, emet, etc..."

Unknown said...

I agree with Beth, the picture of him sucking on his fingers is too cute. I love the chubs. Super cute kiddo.

Unknown said...

he's a good talker for sure! never a dull moment in your home!