Monday, February 11, 2013

Good Moments

We are just trying to soak up and enjoy every little moment. Little E is growing up way too fast for my liking. I am a bit sad about it, but at the same time it is so much fun to watch his little personality emerge and to observe how he learns and grows. Plus he makes Nate and I laugh and smile each and every day. There is absolutely nothing better than that!

Speaking of growing up, our little guy is starting to eat rice cereal. He actually really likes it and is slowly but surely getting the hang of things a little bit more each time. (Notice his long dark hair in this pic).
 I just trimmed his hair for the second time in 5 months and now he is completely blonde! He is starting to look like a little boy and not a baby anymore. 
 Just this last week Emmett met his future girlfriend (maybe wife?!). I think he was playing "hard to get" in this picture. We are so happy for you Trev and Shan!
 And then we have Nate just being Nate. (I couldn't resist). 
 Gotta love him for it though.

Emmett is still little enough to enjoy a nap or two on his daddy. It seriously is so hard not to want to squeeze everything out of those chubby cheeks. 

3 comments:

Beth Willmore said...

Is Nate mocking my moustache? Why is ok for a guy to have a huge moustache like that, but when I legitimately have one growing on my lip it's "disgusting" or whatever?

Love chubby E sleeping though! Too bad Meg's a few years older because they could totally get married!!

Mel Eppich said...

Love you and miss you friend- My little E man is getting so big! I can't beleive it. We need a play date asap!

Unknown said...

he really has gone blonde! too bad :) he's still a cutie tho!