Sunday, August 11, 2013

Blessing Day

The other big event of the weekend was being able to bless our little Kamryn girl. Nate gave a very sweet blessing and we appreciated the support of our family and friends.

My mom made Kamryn's adorable blessing dress. And cute Nate styled her hair. He always does a good job. 
 We were able to get three out of four smiles. Not bad eh?
 Our little Kay Kay.
 And this was Emmett being Emmett. He could have cared less what was going on. He was just enjoying the attention of aunts and uncles. 
I love our little family!!

5 comments:

markandjenny said...

She is so beautiful! And Nate doing her hair is the cutest thing ever.

Unknown said...

Beautiful, Beautiful, Beautiful. I can't believe how cute your little man is. I can't get over those blue eyes. I need to see them.

Beth Willmore said...

Um do you feel any concern about E dancing on a table, with a pole, and no pants on?... Just wondering, because I can see a very lucrative future ahead for him!

Also - love it that Nate fixed Kay's hair! Your family looks so beautiful!

Brady and Amber said...

Kamryn looks so beautiful! Oh I wish we could have been there. And I feel like Emmett is getting skinnier...

Unknown said...

yay! congrats. i'm with beth tho...