Thursday, August 22, 2013

Look-alikes?

My mom was going through my photo album the other day and came across a bunch of my baby pictures. She brought it over and I could not believe what I saw. It was totally Kamryn on those pages! So crazy. We look almost identical as babies (poor girl). 

Here is Kamryn at around 8 weeks...
...and here I am around 4 weeks on my blessing day. 
Maybe you can't tell from the pictures, but I was shocked when I saw my baby pictures because I thought they looked just like Kamryn.

I had to add some cute smile pictures. This baby of ours has really tested us and our ability to endure and be patient, but she is doing so much better these days and when she smiles you almost forget when she becomes upset. 
Her smile lights up her whole body. It's probably one of my favorite things. 
I also had to add more pictures that I took on her blessing day on my parent's camera since the battery on mine died. I thought they were too cute not to share. 
Little Princess. 
Love the bracelet. 
Pretty little girl. 


2 comments:

markandjenny said...

She really is a gorgeous little girl!! And you're right, I should have called you. It would have been waaayyy more fun! Why didn't it even cross my mind?! Next time!

Unknown said...

she is lovely, karla! now lets see what she looks like compared to nate as a baby.