Thursday, August 22, 2013

Little Munchkin

Oh Emmett. How we love you. You are a wild dude these days. Into everything and all over the place.

The other day while I was feeding little Kay Kay, I gave Emmett a few Cheerios to keep him preoccupied. Usually I put a few out and keep a big bag of them next to me zipped closed. Well apparently I forgot to close the bag and he found them and started shaking them all over the place. I just had to laugh because it kept him occupied for a good while and let's just say by the end he had picked up and eaten all of them off the floor.
 This is pretty typical of Emmett. Any chance he gets he tries to grab baby sister. Poor girl. He even stepped on her nose the other day. Let's just say it wasn't under my watchful eye. This is my favorite pic because he is sneakily reaching over to grab her. 
 He has no time for diaper changes these days. I was barely able to wipe his bum before he rolled away from me to go explore. It's still okay to show half naked pictures when they are under 1 right?
 Emmett loves the water. He could live in it all day. Last week he got to go with Nate to Lava Hot Springs. 
 Do you think he spent a little amount of time in the water? 

4 comments:

markandjenny said...

Emmett's face in the grabbing picture kills me. Seriously laughing

Beth Willmore said...

Oh my gosh I love that kid! What a chubby little monster, and E, you need to be nice to Kay Kay! Some day she might be able to beat you up (or make your life miserable at some point!)

Love it that you just let him eat the Cheerios off the floor - that's EXACTLY what I would do! Plus how does it help anything if you get mad about it? Nothing except raise your blood pressure!

Loved the naked bum picture! You'll notice that I've got all 3 of my kids naked on my blog in this brand new post! The squishy bums are just so cute you can't resist it! :)

Unknown said...

you have your hands FULL! i can't imagine how challenging that is! you're a rock star, karla!

Shantel said...

Sneaky sneaky little Emmett!!! haha!!! He is adorable!!! I love the naked bum pic too!! :)