Monday, June 10, 2013

Babies

Baby #1 thinks he is one cool dude....well actually we do too!
He loves these sunglasses I picked up for 25 cents. He actually keeps them on which is pretty amazing. 
And I am not kidding you...he is into everything these days. He sure knows how to help me get my exercise in everyday. 
 He also surprises us each day with a new developmental milestone. Just a couple of days ago he decided at 9 months he is big enough to start walking. What?! I think he knows there are changes coming and he is gearing up and ready to go!
Then there is baby #2. She is growing very quickly as you can see by my belly. This is at 37 1/2 weeks. I'm actually 38 now. Crazy!!
 I thought I would escape without any stretch marks, but I'm pretty sure she decided to double in size within a one week span and there was no avoiding it. Or maybe it has something to do with wanting to eat ice-cream every single day. Nate must have gotten sick of my ice-cream requests and he finally went to Reed's Dairy and bought the best ice-cream in a 2 1/2 gallon size. I think that might last me. 
I've got a good hubby. 

3 comments:

Beth Willmore said...

Oh my heck I LOVE the sunglasses picture!! Um - and what is the problem with ice cream that size? I eat one EVERY night while Jared's at work, and then I wonder why none of my clothes fit... weird.

So excited for her to get here, and I cannot believe E is walking!! Does he not know that he's not supposed to be doing that yet?! (He's making my kids look a little "special" since they walked at 18 and 19 months...) Thanks E, you're going to bruise their egos..

Shantel said...

I can't believe he's WALKING!!!!! What a cute little guy! And I can't believe you're 38 weeks already!!! YAY!!!! I'm so excited for you guys! You look amazing!!

Unknown said...

i hope you eat the ice cream right out of the tub like that too, karla!

cool shades, e!

oh, and way to go ms crafty-pants! the nursery looks awesome!